Brisbane Cruise Port Development, Brisbane
- Project Type
- Brisbane Cruise Port Development Group
- Project Value
- AUD 100
- Project Period
- 1995 - present
- Current Status
- On Hold
Detailed Design • Contract Documentation
The Cruise Port Group are seeking to redevelop the Brisbane Cold Store Wharf site into a new terminal for the cruise ship industry.
The fully developed site will include a terminal, office building, international hotel, an aquarium and other tourist attractions.
Cullen Grummitt and Roe is involved with the design and documentation of all wharf works and includes:
- A dilapidation survey of the existing structure
- Design of a new concrete deck for the wharf
- Remedial treatments of the existing timber and concrete structure
- New dolphin structures and fendering systems to handle passenger vessels up to 50,000 tonnes.
- A small vessel area incorporating pontoons and walkways.
- Obtaining Section 86 Approvals for the work beyond the high water line.